Celebrate a bond that will last forever by organizing the most perfect wedding ceremony you could ever imagine. Here's a step-by-step guide you may refer to make your preparations more special and easier to handle.
1. Start working on a theme or concept for your wedding. Compile it in a folder or binder to help you come up with the best wedding idea.
2. Set your budget. This can narrow down your choices and will certainly affect your decision when it comes to preparations.
3. Assemble a team who can assist you in planning and arrangements. It would be better to hire a wedding consultant to help you track, organize, and find anything you need.
4. Choose a perfect date and time for your event. Try to consider the availability of your guests, venue, and officiant.
5. Work on your guest list. Count on the number of confirmed attendees to have a rough estimation on seats, tables, food and drinks.
6. Look for a venue both for the ceremony and reception. Check the facilities and other wedding rental offerings in Minneapolis if they can provide and capable enough to hold wedding events.
7. Start searching for an experienced photographer, DJ, florist, and more to add fun and excitement on your big day. You may ask some referrals to your friends and family or consult it with your planner.
8. Plan out your wedding menu. Most venues don't offer F&B service, so you might need to look for one. For this one, be more specific about what you want to make it easier to hire a catering company.
9. Ready your attire. Whether you're purchasing a new one or simply renting, it is better to start the search months before the ceremony. This is to make time for any adjustments or changes.
10. Make a block room reservation in hotels to accommodate guests who are coming from distant places. Be sure that it is located nearby the reception venue. Don't forget to look at the rent rates as well.
Organize the wedding just the way you envision it to be by keeping these hacks in mind. However, as much as you want the whole celebration to be perfect, always remember that it is the love you have for each other is what matters most.